I am the worst
person to watch a movie with. It is a rare occasion, for me to stay awake through
the whole movie.
The worst part about falling asleep in a movie though, is how extreme your imagaination gets. Have you ever had those dreams where you're yelling, but you don't even make a sound?... You haven't? Yeah, me either... Any way... I fall asleep during movies a lot...
Last Sunday was no
exception. Ez & I turned on Real Steel for the second time in 12 hours. I
was asleep within the first five minutes.
Ez: What’s that city you’re from?
…. Nat ?
…. Nat ?
Nat: Ahh ahhh (I was half asleep &
for some reason, thought I couldn’t speak…)
Ez: Hahahaha
Nat: Ahhh uhmm it’s called Salt Lake City. Right? No that’s not it… Ahh uhmm..
I’m from… I’M FROM PLEASANT GROVE! (Yes, I did yell that last part.)
Ez: Hahaha go back
to sleep.
He's full of good ideas.
Nice Story
ReplyDeletepistachio butter