Sunday, 8 July 2012

Mosiah 5:15
“Therefore, I would that ye should be steadfast and immovable. Always abounding in good works, that Christ, the Lord God Omnipotent, may seal you his, that you may be brought to heaven, that ye may have everlasting salvation and eternal life, through the wisdom, and power, and justice, and mercy of him who created all things, in heaven and in earth, who is God above all, Amen. "
I’ve read this scripture so many times tonight.
As I’ve thought about this passage, I’ve considered a few things.
·         What in my life, makes me move away from the gospel
·         Do I serve others, the way Christ wants me to
·         When I meet Heavenly Father, will he know I’ve done my best
·         Am I an example of Christ
I don’t know exactly what I want to do with this life I have… But I do know, I really want to be an everyday missionary. I want others to see the light of Christ in me. I want to be an example for those around me. I want to be that girl who was strong enough.
Today, I train to be strong enough.

1 comment:

  1. Nat. I love you. :)

    http://www.jillybeandancer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete